SESION 30: 18 de Febrero de 2010

I like reading books

GREATINGS
SONG: "Eternal Flame" by THE BANGLES. We correct the words and translate it
TEST AND AUTOEVALUATION: I give you your test marks (they are very good) and you give me your autoevaluations.
EXERCISES: We correct exercises from Present Continuous and Present Simple sheets (grammar), a description about yourself (Writting about people 1)
READING: We read some descriptions of yourself
HOMEWORK: You have to write a drescription of a friend and do exercises from pag. 76 and 77 in the book.

You can practice with Presents tenses clicking in their names. There you have some exercises. See you on Monday.

6 comentarios:

Loly dijo...

hello Concha, I couldn't go to scholl on last Thursday because I am ill. I hope can to go on next Monday.


See you.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Loly:

I'm sorry you couldn't come to school last Thursday. We missed you.

I hope you'll be better next Monday.

See you then.

Jerónimo dijo...

Hello Concha
I Know because I cann´t to watch the videos of this web page . If I use the Internet Explorer Browser, I cann't watch it. But, if I use Mozilla Firefox Browser I can to watch it veru well. It is posible that the latest update to the Internet Explorer Browser is not good.
See you.

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Concha.I hope everything is OK Mª Joe

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Jerónimo:

I'm happy to know you have guessed why you can't watch the videos. It's a good information for everyboy. Bill Gates against our blog!!

See you, but I don't Know when, because my husband is in hospital.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Mª José:

Thank you for your best wishes.
We are waiting...