SESION 29: 11 de Febrero de 2010

What is your level in English?

GREATINGS
SONG: "Eternal Flame" by THE BANGLES
EXERCISES: We correct exercises from pag. 30 (review) Past Continuous and Past Simple sheets (grammar)
TEST: You do an exam about unit 2 and I give you an autoevaluation to know your level in English
GRAMMAR: Was, were
READING: We read some descriptions of people and answer some questions about them.
SPEAKING: Popular people game You have to guess who is asking yes/no questions
HOMEWORK: You have to write a description about yourself (Writting about people 1) and do exercises from pag. 76 and 77 in the book.

Nex week you have to read your descriptions. Have a good weekend. Next Monday I'll give you your marks in the test.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hello Conha.I´m Mª Joe I hope you're well prompt.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Mª José: Thank you very much.
(prompt is not correct, you can say "soon").

See you on Thursday, I hope.