SESION 24: 25 de Enero de 2010

How was your last weekend?

GREATINGS/ Weather/Time/ Date (more explanations)
VOCABULARY: Emotions/ Adjectives and more adjectives (I give you more vocabulary)
EXERCISES: We correct exercises about Directions (Pag. 7, ex. 1, 2 and 3)
HOMEWORK: Exercises from the sheet about Directions (Orientarse en la ciudad) Pag. 8 Ex. 4, 5 and 6. and exercises about the new vocabulary (adjectives and emotions)
SPEAKING: Asking about How sas your last weekend
SONG: "You are beautiful" by JAMES BLUNT


It's very important to learn new vocabulary to improve your English, so study the new words and language about directions. We'll practice next Thursday.

2 comentarios:

marisol dijo...

Hello Concha I'm Marisol,Ijust seen what I have to do

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Marisol:

You have just seen what you jave to do! great! See you tomorrow. You have to tell me how do I get to the railway station.