SESION 23: 21 de Enero de 2010

How was your last weekend?

GREATINGS/ Weather/Time/ Date (more explanations)
EXERCISES: We correct exercises from pag. 74 and 75
VOCABULARY: Emotions/ Adjectives and more adjectives
BOOK, UNIT 3: Pag. 24. Ex. 2
GRAMMAR: Directions We read the sheet and the typical sentences you have to use.
SPEAKING: How was your last weekend?
HOMEWORK: Exercises from the sheet about Directions (Orientarse en la ciudad)
SONG: "You are beautiful" by JAMES BLUNT

Aquí puedes ver el texto de la canción con los huecos





Please, watch the videos again and study all the sentences and do the exercises to learn them. We'll practice them next week.

3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Mª Joe couldn't saw the video,pelease
how I can watch it.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello María José:

Can't you watch the video in the blog? I can see it without problems in differents computers. Perhaps you need a special program to watch it, I don't know.

Try in another computer.

See you.

Anónimo dijo...

I`m MªJoe, tomorrow I ask my son how I can see the video in the blog.
Bye see you.