SESION 16: 3 de Diciembre de 2009

Can I have the bill, please?

GREATINGS/ Weather/Time
VOCABULARY: Irregular Past Tenses. I show you some cards and you repeat the past and the base form. Adjectives.
EXERCISES: We correct more exercises from the sheets about the restaurant.
SONG: "Stand by me" by SAM COOK
TEST: You do an exam about unit 1
SPEAKING: We imagine I am a waiter and you come to my restaurant. We practice the dialogue aloud, remembering all the sentences we can use.
GRAMMAR: Present Continuous


Have a good long weekend. Next Monday there is no class. See you next Thursday. I'll give you your exams with the marks.

2 comentarios:

Loly dijo...

Hello Concha, happy birthday.

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you ...

Happy Inmaculada´s day,
happy birthday to you ...

THIS IS A SONG FOR YOU, BUT IT HASN'T GOT MUSIC. We Next Thursday will sing you.


See you next Thursday.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Thank you very much, Loli. You are so sweet!. See you on Thursday.