SESION 15: 30 de Noviembre de 2009

Can I have the bill, please?

GREATINGS/ Weather/Time/
SONG: "Stand by me" by SAM COOK
VOCABULARY: Irregular Past Tenses. I show you some cards and you repeat the past and the base form.
SPEAKING: What about your last weekend? What were your doing?
EXERCISES: We correct exercises from the sheets about the restaurant.
BOOK: Unit 2 pag. 18, 19
GRAMMAR: Present Continuous

VIDEO: We watch the second video about Restaurants, " Can I have the bill please?"




HOMEWORK: You have to do more exercises about the restaurant

Please, study the unit 1 because you have to do an exam and the sentences you can use in a restaurant, becase we'll practice them next Thursday.

5 comentarios:

Jerónimo dijo...

Gracias por escribir estos blogs.
Para mi son muy útiles porque oigo varias veces los videos y canciones y suelo hacer los ejercicios.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Jerónimo:

Thank you for your comment. I would like next time you'll write in English.

I'm remembering now the name of the little village in Guadalajara I said to you this morning: its name is Pelegrina. I used to take the train from Madrid to Cutamilla and then we walked from Cutamilla,along the Dulce river, visiting Pelegrina, to Sigüenza. And sometimes we walked from Sigüenza to Cutamilla. It was a wonderful landscape.

Jeronimo dijo...

Hello Concha:
I sent you another comment in english 10 minutes afterward of I wrote it. But I don´t know because it don´t arrived.

Concha Pérez dijo...

Hello Jerónimo:

Perhaps it DIDN'T ARRIVE because your forgot to write your name or the strage verification word.

Or maybe you didn't click in PUBLICAR COMENTARIO AFTER you wrote this things. I don't Know.

Please, pay attencion to my comment, because you have to correct some wrong things in your comment.

See you on Thursday.

Ángela dijo...

Hello, Concha!The song is very fun with Pumba and Timón. See you again