SESION 46: 13 de Mayo de 2010

Next week there will be a students representatives meeting to evaluate this course

EXERCISES: We correct exercises from pag. 46 and 81 (9, 10)
UNIT 5:
pag. 46, listening and Pag. 47 Reading. This unit is finished
READING:
I give you a shotr story to read at home
QUESTIONNAIRE: I've asked you some questions about this course to collect your ideas for the students representatives meeting we'll have next week. Isabel is going to that meeting.
SPEAKING: I give you a card with some information about your rol and you ask me the new vocabulary. You have to think some questions to find a person who can live with you in your flat, asking some questions about habits. Next day we'll finish this exercise.
PRONUNTIATION: Here you are a new Avatar of pronuntiation. Click on the picture to use it.

You can find it in "Enlaces de interés"


And you can listen to the sounds of the vowels in English here




HOMEWORK: You have to read the short story and study for the test.

Next Monday you'll have the test of unit 4.

2 comentarios:

Jerónimo dijo...

Hello Concha
I,m listening the new sounds of the women (sorry, I don´t Know her name).
I can distinguish the words: these- this,two-too, and other.
See you Sunday
Jerónimo

Concha Pérez Clavero dijo...

Hello Jerónimo:
In fact, you can choose the woman you want to hear. There are several voices, some of them are from the USA and some are from the UK. I Like Catherine from de UK.

See you on MONDAY.